Friday, October 26th
11am – 1pm
Central National Bank Center, Downtown Enid
Prizes will be awarded in these categories:
- Judge’s Chili Choice Award
- People’s Chili Choice Award
- Best Decorated Booth Award
- Top Dollar Chili Award
Chili cooks will also be eligible for door prize drawings.
Booth Setup: 8:00am
Judging: 10:00am Serving: 11:00am – 1:00pm.
Entry fee: $50.00 + door prize
Entry Deadline: October 19
- Minimum 4 gallons of chili. Must be cooked in advance, brought in hot and ready to serve. Initial judging begins at 10:00am.
- Booth space is first come/first serve unless you’ve reserved additional space for a large item such as a vehicle. Booths are approximately 8’x10’ with 1 large table provided. ROASTERS ARE THE ONLY METHOD OF HEATING ALLOWED BECAUSE THEY USE LESS ENERGY. (No additional electrical appliances are allowed, i.e TVs, radios, crock pots, etc.) You will need to provide an extension cord and/or power strip, tape to secure
your cord to the floor, a long serving spoon, cooking utensils, hot pads, etc.
- You may also want to provide cheese, chips or other condiments.
- We would greatly appreciate an item of value to be given as a door prize.
- Top Dollar Chili, which may include your company’s in–house chili fundraiser dollars need to be in a decorative container clearly stating such.
LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE. A follow up letter will be sent with additional details once we’ve received the entry form with your registration fee.