Our mission is to impact our community by identifying, prioritizing, and facilitating the meeting of human serve needs.
In support of this mission, United Way of Enid seeks to help increase the organizational capacity of people to care for one another.
- Our 60 programs serve more than 37,000 people.
- Our venture grants support legal aid services, developmentally disabled job training, drug awareness & prevention, alternative school summer programs, medical supplies co-ops, and access to healthcare services.
- 99% of your donations stay within the Enid region.
- We support numerous community task forces:
- Suicide Prevention Task Force
- Drug & Alcohol Task Force
- Domestic Violence Task Force
- Smart Start
- Enid Metro Commission
- Health Planning Council
- Youth Opportunity Task Force
- Emergency Assistance Task Force
- Christmas Connection
- And more.
- Our first recorded local campaign was conducted in 1934.
- All decisions on how our funds are allocated are made by volunteer committees made up of local community members.
- United Way of Enid & all partner agencies have annual independent fiscal oversight.